AES Demo Reel

Great work as always! Quick question... Do you mind sharing where you get your music from? I believe you shared it once but i dont remember the website. I would be so grateful if you did! Thank you!

Great work as always! Quick question... Do you mind sharing where you get your music from? I believe you shared it once but i dont remember the website. I would be so grateful if you did! Thank you!
See thread HERE. Also post #13 in the same thread gives some good sources of royalty free material.

Thank you! You guys are amazing!
You have good memory ;-)
FYI, in the past 3 years we have been using www.audionetwork.com for our video projects. However, given the videos are considered "commercial" in nature, they are back charging us roughly $195 per song used. We edit the music used in the videos and sometimes use multiple versions of one song, so the total bill can often go up to $300+ per song. Just FYI in case you plan on using music for commercial reasons.

For the demo reel showcased here, I used www.premiumbeat.com and the song name is 'Showtime' by Reactor Productions.

Cheers

Patrice