Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Alloy QR Prop Locks

I purchased them 3 Weeks ago they work great, seller also has super fast shipping, I used a Micrometer to compare to DJI plastic ones they were spot on, a great for a piece of mind. Best $50.00 I spent.

Reactions: Ward Paterson
Carlo wrote: "Best $50.00 I spent"

Sarcasm will not help sell these overpriced prop locks :p

$12.50 each vs $2.00 each. :mad:

If they were twice as good as the OE they would cost $4.00 each
But seller claims they are more than six times as good, costing $12.50 each :eek:

I'm a buyer at (3 times as good) $6 each or $24 :)

LMK when the price is more reasonable - :)

Military grade alum, each one machined to tight tolerances in a CNC. Didn't think the price was to high. 60 sets gone in five days I had to wait a couple weeks till more were machined. I've had no issues with the stock ones apart from reading all the scaremongering on the forum. Piece of mind i suppose.

Military grade alum, each one machined to tight tolerances in a CNC. Didn't think the price was to high. 60 sets gone in five days I had to wait a couple weeks till more were machined. I've had no issues with the stock ones apart from reading all the scaremongering on the forum. Piece of mind i suppose.

They sell Ferrari and Lambo's everyday too, but it doesn't mean that the general population can afford them. Wealthy people are not as affected by "price gouging" as much as the rest of us. I bet the 60 sets were sold to guys who have no need to care about gas prices either. (I envy them).

Now,
if you told me they were twice as good, I would believe you
if you told me they were 3 times as good, I would order a set
but valued at over 6 times as good, that's simply too much for me/average population.

are you a friend or owner?

They sell Ferrari and Lambo's everyday too, but it doesn't mean that the general population can afford them. Wealthy people are not as affected by "price gouging" as much as the rest of us. I bet the 60 sets were sold to guys who have no need to care about gas prices either. (I envy them).

Now,
but valued at over 6 times as good, that's simply too much for me/average population.

I don't understand what the issue is? If you can't afford them, why waste your breath saying they are overpriced? Obviously the man is doing a good job and there is a real demand for them if he keeps selling out at $50 each.

The OP never once mentioned that they were a good deal or that they were cheap. All he did was provide a link and said that an item that was previously out of stock is now back in stock.

Stick with what you can afford, simple as that. No need to make a big fuss over the cost (or perceived value) if you can't afford them.

Carlo wrote: "Best $50.00 I spent"

Sarcasm will not help sell these overpriced prop locks :p

$12.50 each vs $2.00 each. :mad:

If they were twice as good as the OE they would cost $4.00 each
But seller claims they are more than six times as good, costing $12.50 each :eek:

I'm a buyer at (3 times as good) $6 each or $24 :)

LMK when the price is more reasonable - :)

I have to say how funny you are, thanks for making me smile today, im glad your happy DJI stock prop locks, as for me BEST $50.00 bucks I spent and I really don't have to worrie if there gonna fail or not, as me for selling them you really missed my point for me it was a great investment, you must know my wife she hates when I spend extra money for my bird.

If you cant afford these, you cant afford an Inspire 1..

I've had almost 20 flights with the RimTai T6061 hubs and they work fabulous. There is another US seller (Zac) on the DJI Global facebook page selling them as well, but he wont have stock for another 2-3 weeks - and he's also selling them the same price.

In my honest opinion as a structural engineer, DJI should release these as OEM. They are simply amazing, and the 4 locating lugs are slightly larger than stock too, so there is ZERO slop when the prop is locked in, which also reduces torque force and wear on the prop when you spin up.

Now,

Nek minit Carlsberg's I1 looses a prop, flips inverted and falls from the sky due to lost prop. $50 investment is nothing compared to $4500 mashed into the ground.

The question is, when Moses tells you to get on the Ark and the sky is blue, do you get on the Ark? My advice to you is get on the Ark :D

Reactions: sirnikolas
If you cant afford these, you cant afford an Inspire 1..

I've had almost 20 flights with the RimTai T6061 hubs and they work fabulous. There is another US seller (Zac) on the DJI Global facebook page selling them as well, but he wont have stock for another 2-3 weeks - and he's also selling them the same price.

In my honest opinion as a structural engineer, DJI should release these as OEM. They are simply amazing, and the 4 locating lugs are slightly larger than stock too, so there is ZERO slop when the prop is locked in, which also reduces torque force and wear on the prop when you spin up.

@ Calrsberg
I love it when someone tell me i wasted my money :)
@Ward Paterson
I have these as well i would recommend them to any wanting to bull it proof the I1
Ward glad to hear more people out there sharing they experience with the hubs and i totally agree with you DJI need to have this as a stock item regardless what the cost is.

usd 50 is reasonable... if it does the job well i might thinking of getting one as well...

Reactions: PB30X
Login to ebay
add to chart !!!
Selected FREE shipping !!!
And Voila Checkout !!! done !!!

Can't wait to have it :D

Login to ebay
add to chart !!!
Selected FREE shipping !!!
And Voila Checkout !!! done !!!

Can't wait to have it :D

The part for me that was amazing was I picked the free shipping as well and received it and about 7 business days quite amazing :)

The way I see it $60 is reasonable for a specialized item designed by someone who knows how to design and then has a machine to CNC them on which I'm sure was high dollar. I mean I could do this myself. I just need a $2,000 CNC Machine, Military Grade Aluminum and the knowledge to design them in a CAD Program. Of course I could complain about putting a $60 piece on my $3,000 Multi Rotor.

I'm interested but would like to know if they are quieter than the stock ones. The Prop Locks increase the decibels of my machine by quiet a bit.

Also would love if you could do a video showing how they work.

The way I see it $60 is reasonable for a specialized item designed by someone who knows how to design and then has a machine to CNC them on which I'm sure was high dollar. I mean I could do this myself. I just need a $2,000 CNC Machine, Military Grade Aluminum and the knowledge to design them in a CAD Program. Of course I could complain about putting a $60 piece on my $3,000 Multi Rotor.

I'm interested but would like to know if they are quieter than the stock ones. The Prop Locks increase the decibels of my machine by quiet a bit.

Also would love if you could do a video showing how they work.

I think you have these mixed up with the plastic prop locks that go over the self tightening props.

These are metal versions of the plastic hubs that come with the quick release props. Not prop locks at all but the hub that the QR props mount onto.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips