Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anyone get the new Tripltek 8" Pro yet?

Reaction score
Tripltek came out with a new model and it's an 8". Higher resolution screen too. Anyone pick one up yet. I'm debating between it and the newest iPad mini with LTE. Bigger screen. Higher resolution. Faster. Bigger Battery. Better camera. Thinner. What's not to like.

or

old one

Reactions: Advexure
Yes, we've had one for the last 10 days or so. Love it and sounds like it will be Advexure's new go-to Android tablet that we offer with all of our different commercial packages for mapping, etc.

Brightness is unmatched, great processor and the ruggedness is perfect.

We'll have more to share soon I'm sure as it's been out in the field a lot along with the new iPad Mini.

Tripltek came out with a new model and it's an 8". Higher resolution screen too. Anyone pick one up yet. I'm debating between it and the newest iPad mini with LTE. Bigger screen. Higher resolution. Faster. Bigger Battery. Better camera. Thinner. What's not to like.

or

old one

Yes, we've had one for the last 10 days or so. Love it and sounds like it will be Advexure's new go-to Android tablet that we offer with all of our different commercial packages for mapping, etc.

Brightness is unmatched, great processor and the ruggedness is perfect.

We'll have more to share soon I'm sure as it's been out in the field a lot along with the new iPad Mini.
Looks like Pilot app for Matrice is no longer support on iPads. only the M2E. Do yo know if DroneDeploy app and DJI Pilot app run on the new TriplTek?

Looks like Pilot app for Matrice is no longer support on iPads. only the M2E. Do yo know if DroneDeploy app and DJI Pilot app run on the new TriplTek?
We have DJI Pilot on our Tripltek 8 Pro but can't test it with an M200 as we no longer have any 200s in our demo fleet. Should work no problem, same with DroneDeploy. 8 Pro runs on Android 10, DD wants 9+.

Reactions: jkerrins

or

old one

Yes, bought it to use with my Autel Lite+ when it arrives. Already tested casting the display to a smart TV, it works great. Also added a sim card for $10 a month from consumer cellular so I now have a second phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips