Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Anything else I could use?

Reaction score
I'm thinking of purchasing this for $1400

Inspire 1 Pro v1
Zenmuse x5
2 Controllers
Filters
4 Batteries
Backpack
And a lot more!

From the pictures is there anything I would still need? When I first get it I will just be playing with it to get use to it but I will be using it for Real Estate, events, inspections (possibly), etc.

I have not owned a Inspire before but have flown drones in the past.

Thanks
b02491266d389497d281d04dbd76fb34.jpg
2a5bad5a9d4385dd12a84eebc63c7bfe.jpg
9c4fdd5acce4253336def6afe6515936.jpg
5b086f194bf0b8a6a06eb89de9953f70.jpg

I would ask how/show how many charges are on each battery. Those are expensive for the I1 these days. Might also want some close up pictures of the side so you can inspect wear. You will need a display for the unit. Like an Ipad mini

Of the batteries are decent, is that price reasonable? The mentioned the camera/gimbal alone is around $800?

Of the batteries are decent, is that price reasonable? The mentioned the camera/gimbal alone is around $800?
The batteries are no longer manufactured. So when they die, there are no replacements. You might be better served considering another UAS.

Batteries as already mentioned, should be repalced at some time as they are usually pretty old in most cases.
X5 camera make sence only with having other lenses, so prepare to spend a bit more than $1000 to get the 7.5mm, 12mm, 25mm and 45mm lenses. If you are not after this then X3 camera will be enough wich is much less expensive.
Don't forget about the tablets for both remotes, they could be crystal sky, ipads or androids wich in most cases are expensive addition.

I asked about the batteries, he said the black are basically new and the 47's have between 20-40 charges

The other 2 drones I was considering was a Typhoon H (Pro or Plus) and the Magic Pro. It sounds like this might be better in the long run.

I assume either one of these would do what I need for the jobs?

The other 2 drones I was considering was a Typhoon H (Pro or Plus) and the Magic Pro. It sounds like this might be better in the long run.

Why do you need inspire with 2 remotes? This is very speciffic requirement and need 2 people to operate, the camera can rotate 360 which is far away from what any mavic can offer and single pilot cannot get the bennefits from. If you are single operator then you don't need this or any of the inspires, better get mavic 2 pro. If you are after interchangable lenses and dual operation then the inspire 1 pro is the cheapest option available out there.

I don't need 2 remotes, it just happens to come with them. I really like the Typhoon design and the ability of the 360° rotation, I have been looking at the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro.

I don't need 2 remotes, it just happens to come with them. I really like the Typhoon design and the ability of the 360° rotation, I have been looking at the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro.
You will not get fruits from the 360 rotation if you are single operator, this is used more in film and commercials to track objects like moving car while the drone is flying paralel to the car and the camera is pointing on the side. This is usually done by 2 persons.
So I think you don't need inspire 1 or 2 for your type of work. They are expensive as well not very mobile compared to the mavic.
I don't know about the typhon and it's performance but it is also big drone like inspires and is more about film and commercials work.
In my opinion mavic 2 pro is the thing you need and you will benefit from it's size and mobility, video quality, there are batteries for it in every shop, it have great flying time, collision sensors.

My I1v2 is currently being replaced by a Yuneec H520-E90. It is basically the same aircraft in cost and capabilities with more redundancy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips