Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Apple ProRes Light Flicker

Reaction score
When filming in Apple ProRes 422, i will get this flicker that i can't quite figure out. This has been going on for months now and has progressively gotten worse. The h.264 file on the sd car does not have the flicker. So i know the issue has to have something to do with the ProRes encoding. When filming in cinema dng, I do not have the issue either. So, again I don't believe the issue has anything to do with my actual SSD cad. I attached a a youtube video that shows the problem. It can be seen at the 10 and 15 second mark. My ISO is fixed, so nothing is changing on my camera settings during flight. It will happen when my drone is stationary and when I'm flying. It will also happen when My gimbal is stationary and when my gimbal is moving so I don't think it's a gimbal issue. It will happen when shooting into the sun and when I'm shooting away from the sun so i don't think it has anything to do with the exposure of my composition. Anyways, let me know if any of you have any idea on what this may be:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool