Barely Used Inspire 1, Hard Case, Single Controller

Reaction score
Have an Inspire 1 with pelican style case. 1 TB47, 2TB48's, Single Controller and Extra Props. Has threaded Prop mounts with a baggy of prop locks. All batteries are under ten cycles and everything has been updated to latest FW. I've attached the B&H link of what I purchased. Will post Time on AC, batteries, and pictures tonight when I get home and can check them.

DJI Inspire 1 Bundle with Two Transmitters, Spare Battery, B&H

$2700 OBO. $1000bucks savings over new and its got under 10hrs on the AC.

Yep it could be...When i bought mine used several months ago..I got single remote, I1 B version and 4 batteries, several extra props for 2k shipped..
Where are you located...some like to know this as well?..

Yep it could be...When i bought mine used several months ago..I got single remote, I1 B version and 4 batteries, several extra props for 2k shipped..

I'm out of Orlando. Yeah case alone is almost $400 bucks, I did put OBO so I'm open to offers of someone feels it's to high.

Reactions: RobertGodwin
yep..thats all you can do..but your best bet is always to separate..I find you can make more at times..

Would you be interested in selling your inspire to me?

Would you sell this?