Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Big thumbs up for Polar Pro - custom order

DJZ

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to provide a review of my experience dealing with Polar Pro on a custom order.

What I was after:
ND8, ND16 and ND32 filters for Inspire 2 X5S gimbal with Olympus 45mm lens.

My experience:
This is not something that Polar Pro offer as a "ready made" product so I contacted them direct through their contact form on their website. I received a response about two days later explaining that they are always happy to put together a custom order and it will cost the same as their existing 3-filter product (ie. $99.00). I had a choice of shipping methods to the UK, namely standard USPS (circa 2 weeks delivery time) or DHL (4~5 days delivery time). I opted for DHL shipment at $44.95 making the total payable $143.95. I was e-mailed details of how to send payment through via Paypal and upon e-mailing them a screenshot of the payment confirmation I was swiftly e-mailed the DHL tracking number with a provisional delivery date of 3rd April.

Today, 31st of March, I received an e-mail from DHL stating that the parcel will be delivered today - which indeed it was. I was prepared to pay import duty and a courier administration charge but much to me (happy) surprise I wasn't asked to pay either!

From the time of my initial inquiry to the time of delivery only 4 days had passed which I think is pretty darned quick.

The customer service representative from Polar Pro was extremely helpful, efficient and answered all my questions swiftly. The order was finalized and dispatched the same day and delivered only two days later.

Overall I would give this experience with Polar Pro a 10/10 and I highly recommend them for your filter requirements. They are very responsive, able to put together a custom order and (in my opinion) offer very reasonable shipping costs.

So, well done Polar Pro. It is a pleasure to find a company who still puts A1 rated customer service at the heart of their business.

I hope this review will be helpful for someone else looking to purchase a set of filters in the future.

Kind regards,

Dan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela