Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cancel RTH button on RC Inspire 2

Reaction score
The Inspire 2 URGENTLY needs a cancel return to home button on the RC. It would be so easy for DJI to do this, but I doubt they will. All they need to do is make one of the C1 or C2 buttons be able to have this feature. Here's why.
The RTH was activated and before I could cancel it the DJI GO 4 app crashed. As it normally takes a couple of tries to get back into the DJI GO 4 app these days, which is another topic all together, I was very lucky that I got back in before the Inspire collided with a building.
This is really dangerous as I have never needed to use RTH, but I cant count the number of times I have needed to cancel RTH, because it would have most likely ended in a crash, even with VPS and obstacle avoidance.
This is irresponsible of DJI as there could be situations when the DJI GO app crashes and you need to cancel RTH to avoid a crash. They will be liable.

No Go4 needed, Just press the rc RTH button during the RTH... so long as the rc & I2 are communicating, the RTH will be cancelled. Pages 15 & 16 in the I2 manual. Afaik, it's standard on all Dji drones with RTH, certainly it's the same on the P4 too.

Oh, ok. Thanks, I didnt know that!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope