Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't download new DJI Assistant 2 for PC

If you need to re-install/Refresh and can't get a working Assistant 2, then use DJI Go4 and your tablet. Had big problems with the apple version of Assistant (wouldn't complete the update at all, kept losing connection to the I2 - seemed to be something to do with some invalid or unsigned Kernel Extension) - but after using the Firmware Refresh option in DJIGo4 managed to complete the update OK.

To get to it, hold your finger on the icon in the top right of the DJI Go screen (that shows the Aircraft image) for several seconds.

If you need to re-install/Refresh and can't get a working Assistant 2, then use DJI Go4 and your tablet. Had big problems with the apple version of Assistant (wouldn't complete the update at all, kept losing connection to the I2 - seemed to be something to do with some invalid or unsigned Kernel Extension) - but after using the Firmware Refresh option in DJIGo4 managed to complete the update OK.

To get to it, hold your finger on the icon in the top right of the DJI Go screen (that shows the Aircraft image) for several seconds.
thanks for info, doing it now

The problem was with the incorrect link as mentioned earlier. It works now with the new link listed above. Thanks guys for finding this!

I downloaded it from that link and install it, strange is that I disappeared from DJI web, but I have it installed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP