Carrying Inspire on Motorbike

Reaction score
There was a thread in 2015 briefly discussing carrying the Inspire on a motorbike but only one person posted their solution and it left a lot to be desired in my opinion!

Wondering if anybody has any other solutions/ideas? I reckon it would be best to just strap a landing mode style box to the luggage rack but it's not quite as elegant as I'd like... And I fear I'd risk looking like a deliveroo rider.

Sent from my LG-H815 using InspirePilots mobile app

Hi i bought this from Amazon.

Shoulder Bag Backpack Carrying Case Travel Organiser is title on web site

Its cheap but does the job, i used it with my I1 and now with my I2

its not water proof but i'm sure you can find a way around this like i did

I hope this helps

All I need is a waterproof cover for the case now

Cheers guys, I've got the 'rucksack adapter' already but thought it might feel really awkward to ride with! I've been looking at those other backpacks for a while but haven't been convinced but I'll get one ordered tomorrow.

Ideally I wanted a top box to fit all the kit in but I can't really find any the right size (for the bike I'm getting) so maybe a small top box with the camera/batteries/controller etc in a custom foam then the backpack with the bird and some other bits is the best solution.

For waterproof cases, I had something similar to this for an old kit bag, it was great. They might do one that would cover the Inspire case?

http://amzn.eu/cFCZ3VI

Also apologies if links aren't allowed.

I ride my motorbike with mine and it has all the right straps and a bottle holder for trekking across fields, fairly comfy to walk and ride with

Reactions: dgreen729
I get 6 batteries and everything I need in the case so it is easier when I get somewhere, park lock up the bike and then walk

Reactions: dgreen729
I would use the above, put the waterproof cover over the case and then the carrying straps over the cover. That should strop the fabric flapping.

Reactions: ash223
Just gotta find the right size cover. Inspak look like thright size but they don't sell them separately, yet...

This works for me.....

I also carry it on a cooler rack on the back of my Goldwing. Probably over 2,000 miles so far on the Goldwing and not a scratch.

Attachments

• IMG_4920.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: ash223
This works for me.....

I also carry it on a cooler rack on the back of my Goldwing. Probably over 2,000 miles so far on the Goldwing and not a scratch.

I'm guessing that you don't live anywhere it rains very much

This works for me.....

AND that doesn't look like a Honda Goldwing, more like a CBR900/1000? Nice