Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carrying Inspire on Motorbike

Reaction score
There was a thread in 2015 briefly discussing carrying the Inspire on a motorbike but only one person posted their solution and it left a lot to be desired in my opinion!

Wondering if anybody has any other solutions/ideas? I reckon it would be best to just strap a landing mode style box to the luggage rack but it's not quite as elegant as I'd like... And I fear I'd risk looking like a deliveroo rider.

Sent from my LG-H815 using InspirePilots mobile app

s-l500.jpg

Hi i bought this from Amazon.

Shoulder Bag Backpack Carrying Case Travel Organiser is title on web site

Its cheap but does the job, i used it with my I1 and now with my I2

its not water proof but i'm sure you can find a way around this like i did

I hope this helps

Cheers guys, I've got the 'rucksack adapter' already but thought it might feel really awkward to ride with! I've been looking at those other backpacks for a while but haven't been convinced but I'll get one ordered tomorrow.

Ideally I wanted a top box to fit all the kit in but I can't really find any the right size (for the bike I'm getting) so maybe a small top box with the camera/batteries/controller etc in a custom foam then the backpack with the bird and some other bits is the best solution.

For waterproof cases, I had something similar to this for an old kit bag, it was great. They might do one that would cover the Inspire case?

http://amzn.eu/cFCZ3VI

Also apologies if links aren't allowed.

I ride my motorbike with mine and it has all the right straps and a bottle holder for trekking across fields, fairly comfy to walk and ride with :)

Reactions: dgreen729
I get 6 batteries and everything I need in the case so it is easier when I get somewhere, park lock up the bike and then walk ;)

Reactions: dgreen729
I would use the above, put the waterproof cover over the case and then the carrying straps over the cover. That should strop the fabric flapping.

Reactions: ash223
Just gotta find the right size cover. Inspak look like thright size but they don't sell them separately, yet... :confused:

This works for me.....

I also carry it on a cooler rack on the back of my Goldwing. Probably over 2,000 miles so far on the Goldwing and not a scratch.

Attachments

• IMG_4920.JPG
    IMG_4920.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: ash223
This works for me.....

I also carry it on a cooler rack on the back of my Goldwing. Probably over 2,000 miles so far on the Goldwing and not a scratch.

I'm guessing that you don't live anywhere it rains very much ;)

This works for me.....

AND that doesn't look like a Honda Goldwing, more like a CBR900/1000? Nice :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide