Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case for M210

Has anyone had any experience with the HRPC case for the M210. Thanks
I have GPC CASE the best cases out there I’d recommend getting it instead as I don’t have experience with HRPC CASE.

You do have to take off landing gear but do not have to retract arms

that is what I read i looked at the tom case that you can leave the landing gear and cameras on but there is no where to buy in US. I think that I am going to order the HRPC from B&H because they said that you can leave the landing gear and cameras on with the HRPC also. if it does not work that way I am going to send back

it's a terrific case and holds virtually everything you could want to carry with the exception of the shock absorber landing gear. if you're going to send it back because you have to remove the landing gear then it's wasting your time to buy it because you will have to. The more batteries and the larger they are the heavier this case will become...but it does have wheels. there's nothing that comes near to providing this level of protection.

I got the case and will not be sending it back. It is great. Holds the aircraft in landing mode with a XT2 and z30 on the gimbal with no problem. Very fast to deploy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth