Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence Rubber Feet

Reaction score
Recently I bought a used Cendence Controller on eBay and am in need of the rubber feet for the bottom of the controller. Does anyone know where I can buy these?4CAF8F1E-9A6D-4F34-B284-0EB7263E1E44.jpeg

Recently I bought a used Cendence Controller on eBay and am in need of the rubber feet for the bottom of the controller. Does anyone know where I can buy these?View attachment 24478
These are not available as a spare part, so your best bet would be to find someone who had a broken/smashed Cendence that they are willing to sell for parts - even then they might only want to sell the back cover.
Alternatively, you could probably make your own from some larger rubber feet and some skill with a craft knife.

Moved to classifieds

Unless you’re able to find someone that has a damaged one there aren’t any parts for it, as was already stated above.
But just get creative at your local home improvement store and I think you’ll be able to find something that you can make work. An Amazon search is where I would start.
As a furniture maker I know there’s plenty of rubber feet that I use that are available so I think you’ll be able to find something that you can fit into the molded areas on the bottom of the Cendence.
Good luck and happy flying. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1