Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charging Hub Update?

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have a question concerning the DJI Charging Hub update downloaded from the DJI website. After the program is executed and started, the directions say to plug USB cable from Windows PC to Charging Hub USB port. From the software program, it says when plugged in the red LED lights will flash. Then go to update page and check version. It is at this point my problem begins, when I click the "Check Version" button, the screen on the right side of a two sided window labeled "LOG" a message comes up saying "Device Disconnected" No matter how many times I restart the program, reboot the PC and reload the program the error stays the same even though the LEDs flash as described. Anybody have any ideas why this is happening? I not totally sure this is a required update but since all my batteries had to be updated I don't want to create any problems charging them on a Hub the need to be updated and is not. Thanks

I was able to resolve this issue by plugging the USB cable into a USB 2.0 port on my computer. The USB ports on my monitor did not work. Nor did the USB 3.0 ports on my computer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont