Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

cine station disconnecting

Reaction score
On a new pc cine station disconnect after a one minute repeatedly, so I cant copy anything of the drive

My bet would be that you have an early version of the CineStation. I had two, and one started doing just that. It is IMHO, toast. I'm waiting for a new one to become available so I can have a backup for when the other poops out. Sorry, that's my experience.

Your post reminded me to look for a backup. As a PC user I'm wary of the hard to find thunderbolt version. Adorama has both the original and V2 USB readers for $189. I'm assuming v2 means "we found out what stopped working on the original"

Yes, I've always had exactly that same problem with mine. I've just ordered a thunderbolt version for this exact reason. Hopefully it solves the issue. I'm a PC user as well, but my laptop claims to have a thunderbolt port. Will report back

Yes, I've always had exactly that same problem with mine. I've just ordered a thunderbolt version for this exact reason. Hopefully it solves the issue. I'm a PC user as well, but my laptop claims to have a thunderbolt port. Will report back
I'll be interested to hear your results. Mine also "claims" to be thunderbolt, but I've also read that such claims can really mean that it's a PC version that might not work as expected. Hope its true.

Did you find one in stock somewhere?

I saw your WTB. Good idea. Let us know if it REALLY works on your PC.
Don't know if you saw my other post, but the one I thought I had found on the boards ended up being a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter