Contacting ATC Towers

Reaction score
Good Morning! Per the FAA 333 guidelines a drone pilot must contact the ATC Tower and notify them of the flight plan. If flying within a 5 mile radius. My question is this, is there an app or database somewhere that stores all the ATC tower phone numbers? I appreciate your help in this matter.

Regards.

Atc tower frequencies and phone numbers can be found in half a dozen places. Easiest is to do as a pilot does and use an Airport/Facilities Directory, or AFD. They are about 5 bucks and have every airport in a large region including several states. This are put out every 3-4 months because frequencies change along with other info at the airports. The AIRnav website is my other main source when my AFD is not available. AIRnav.com

I use AIRnav and VFRMAPS.com....click on the little blue box on the airport and it brings up all the contact info. Also helpful to know what airspace you are flying in.

I will check them both out. Thanks for the quick reply

I use AIRnav and VFRMAPS.com....click on the little blue box on the airport and it brings up all the contact info. Also helpful to know what airspace you are flying in.
I appreciate the quick response. Thank you and safe flying.

Question..how are you able to override the inspire to launch within a restricted space?