Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky and DJI pilot beta

AlR

Reaction score
Dear Forum,

I'm probably doing something very dumb and not spotting the obvious here; so I'm looking for some help! :-

I have a 7.8" Crystalsky and Matrice 200 and was looking to try out the DJI pilot app beta.

On the latest firmware update it mentions the app but I can't work out how to install or perhaps 'unhide' it on the crystalsky.

Do I need to be on a beta programme with DJI to access this app?

Thanks,

Alan

Dear Forum,

I'm probably doing something very dumb and not spotting the obvious here; so I'm looking for some help! :-

I have a 7.8" Crystalsky and Matrice 200 and was looking to try out the DJI pilot app beta.

On the latest firmware update it mentions the app but I can't work out how to install or perhaps 'unhide' it on the crystalsky.

Do I need to be on a beta programme with DJI to access this app?

Thanks,

Alan

It's already installed but you need to change it on the launcher so you can one have 2 apps displayed at once

Go into setting, Launcher Setting (sure it called this) and change either Go or Go 4 to Pilot App.

Then it will be on the main screen for you.

Reactions: Advexure
It's already installed but you need to change it on the launcher so you can one have 2 apps displayed at once

Go into setting, Launcher Setting (sure it called this) and change either Go or Go 4 to Pilot App.

Then it will be on the main screen for you.

Many thanks for that... so obvious when you know how :) but I wouldn't say that was DJI's most intuitive app adding option!

Pilot looks quite basic at the moment, But good to try it as Go 4 seems to crash on the crystalsky from time to time..

Reactions: Advexure
The original beta has expired. With the last update, it was reinstalled in the CS. We don't have any of the 200 series craft so we cannot test. There has been no discussion as to when it will be finalized.

Anyone found a way of getting the flight data?

I've tried every self-help method and no avail - does anyone know how to access flight log data from a M210 or DJI Pilot on Crystal Sky please?! Tried Assistant but does not connect to the aircraft and there is seemingly no 'logbook' on Pilot
1f615.png
@Advexure I am hoping you may have a golden solution..

Last edited:
Anyone found a way of getting the flight data?

I've tried every self-help method and no avail - does anyone know how to access flight log data from a M210 or DJI Pilot on Crystal Sky please?! Tried Assistant but does not connect to the aircraft and there is seemingly no 'logbook' on Pilot
1f615.png
@Advexure I am hoping you may have a golden solution..

I don’t believe Pilot app has logs.

Progress - after trying several USB cables i can now at least get into the aircraft via Assistant and find the DAT files, how I get them onto DJI servers and then AirData is the next test!

Quick question: Whats the difference between the apps DJI Go 4 and DJI Pilot beta?
Is the DJI Pilot beta app available to public for download?

Reactions: iFly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido