Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CrystalSky Monitor Hood Unboxing!

just curious isnt the CS supposed to be way brighter than any tablet, which makes it easier to view in the sunlight? having a hood kinda makes this seem not true??

Reactions: Mixchief
just curious isnt the CS supposed to be way brighter than any tablet, which makes it easier to view in the sunlight? having a hood kinda makes this seem not true??
It is very bright! But why not make it even better to see and use it as a screen protector while storing or traveling?;)

Totally unnecessary with the Ultra Bright..... For sun protection.... Screen protector.... Maybe.

When I first saw the hood advertised on DJI website my first reaction was "WHAT???"
makes no sense does it now? I thought the main selling point of the CS was no need for cumbersome hoods

When I first saw the hood advertised on DJI website my first reaction was "WHAT???"
makes no sense does it now? I thought the main selling point of the CS was no need for cumbersome hoods
i kinda understand for a screen cover. but also again DJI raping the customers.... i mean come one $79 for a sun hood

i kinda understand for a screen cover. but also again DJI raping the customers.... i mean come one $79 for a sun hood
The whole CS thing is typical, buy a CS have to get the bracket, NOT CHEAP, now a hood which was supposed to be the thing that you didn't need with the CS in the first place NOT CHEAP!! Is there a theme here?

Yeah, also look at Polar Pro, $34.99 for screen cover and $34.99 for case......
Ludicrous!!!
:confused:

im curious on the added weight of CS mount, CS screen with battery? granted it may not be a lot but im sure after holding the RC for a while it feels heavy

im curious on the added weight of CS mount, CS screen with battery? granted it may not be a lot but im sure after holding the RC for a while it feels heavy
It adds 175g. I just got. Though expensive, it is nicely made, it protects the CS display when closed and serves as sunshade, so I gues it is not such a steel after all. I only have the standard CS not UB, so I thought that was not such a bad investment..

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207