Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what the part number is for it but you can look on the DJI store and see specifics on how much it costs and any other information. It has 2 micro SD slots, HDMI output port, and is extremely bright when you fly your drones in the brightest sunshine.

I purchased it brand new when they first came out in December 2017 and I haven’t used it for more than 3-4 hours total.

This is an excellent product and just offer testimony to those who might doubt its price. I can truly see this monitor in the brightest Florida sunlight, and I have the adapters that will attach it to both the Inspire and Phantom 4 controller(s). Well worth the money if you fly/shoot in a lot of bright sunlight (who doesn't) and have tried the alternatives. e.g. hoods, etc.
Just a recommendation from a satisfied user. BTW, the two batteries that come with it (and charger) are needed if you run it at ful brightness.

This is an excellent product and just offer testimony to those who might doubt its price. I can truly see this monitor in the brightest Florida sunlight, and I have the adapters that will attach it to both the Inspire and Phantom 4 controller(s). Well worth the money if you fly/shoot in a lot of bright sunlight (who doesn't) and have tried the alternatives. e.g. hoods, etc.
Just a recommendation from a satisfied user. BTW, the two batteries that come with it (and charger) are needed if you run it at ful brightness.

Thanks for your recommendation about my Crystal Sky Monitor. It’s definitely a must have device for flying in the bright sunshine or simply flying in any conditions because of the brightness of the screen.

Just for comparison a normal device (ie- cellphone/tablet) is approximately 500-800 nits brightness whereas the UB Crystal Sky Monitor is 2,000 nits.
That’s a huge jump in brightness and it makes this device very nice to use when flying your drones.

Reactions: Greghill
I cannot see selling a crystal sky when you have a Cendence remote. They work together so well. For a limited time DJI was allowing the 20% coupons to be used on crystal sky. That’s when I purchased my two.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I understand. Even the DJI Smart Controller Go4 App crashed on me yesterday first time I tried it.

That’s why I am not going to buy the Smart Controller either. Every time DJI releases a new product there’s always bugs that need to be worked out.

I cannot see selling a crystal sky when you have a Cendence remote. They work together so well. For a limited time DJI was allowing the 20% coupons to be used on crystal sky. That’s when I purchased my two.

I use my iPads with the Cendence and they work great. I have dedicated iPads just to use with my Cendence.

That’s why I am not going to buy the Smart Controller either. Every time DJI releases a new product there’s always bugs that need to be worked out.

Android will always be a bug in my opinion. If only Apple could license iOS embedded in 3rd party devices.

Android will always be a bug in my opinion. If only Apple could license iOS embedded in 3rd party devices.

I read a couple months ago that Apple and DJI were discussing getting together for creating a partnership but I haven’t heard anything since. I sure wish they would because iOS is a much better OS than Android IMHO.

Mine came loaded both with Go and Go4, which I need both for I1 and Phantom 4's. I'm not a great fan of the Android OS but the unit works well with three different models of controllers. A plus for those who span the Go vs Go4. I recently added the Z3 zoom to one of my Inspires and thought I'd have to do a firmware upgrade, nope, Go recognized it immediately. I wish I saw thisa couple of weeks ago as I recently purchased my Ultra-brite and paid full boat price as hunted for a while, no discounts no used at the time.
If it were a fixed unit I'd be tempted to purchase this as I'm a big believer in redundancy/backup, and my motto LOL, has always been . . ."If it's important enough to own one, then you should own (at least) two..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide