Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Blew it

Reaction score
Website
airtaccavs.com
Is it me or did DJI TOTALLY blow their estimation on rollout sales of the Inspire 1. Everything from I1's to batteries is on back order. Reading other threads an interesting question comes to mind. REPLACEMENT PARTS!!!!!

Is it me or did DJI TOTALLY blow their estimation on rollout sales of the Inspire 1. Everything from I1's to batteries is on back order. Reading other threads an interesting question comes to mind. REPLACEMENT PARTS!!!!!

Perhaps because there ARE no User replaceable parts used in the Inspire. Other than props, If you break it, it goes back to the shop. It is hard to imagine you could break a prop without breaking something else though. The Inspire is not your father's Phantom

Pretty much the same story when the Phantom (original) was released.
As time goes on I think we will see more spares become available. There are already gimbal mounts, gimbal gaskets, camera cables, battery housings, Optical flow units and ultrasonics, motors (they are E800's) right and left arm supports, complete parts for body shells (nose cone etc) all available as user replaceable parts..... It's just getting the stock :mad:

It has been frustrating. I ordered my dual control Inspire 1 from B&H two weeks ago now. Still don't have a shipping estimate. I specifically wanted to order from them being I have done so much business with them in the past with no issues. Figured as they are one of the larger retailers they would probably get stock refreshed quickly, but so far no luck.

Same here. I'm in line for my second controller. I was able to purchase from Atlanta Hobby due a customer back out. Good thing is I won't need it for another 3 month's pending FAA Exemption status....

I purchased 3 battery warmers and 2 chargers 23 days ago, all were in stock, and have not shipped yet. They must have a backlog from Chinese New Year

It has been frustrating. I ordered my dual control Inspire 1 from B&H two weeks ago now. Still don't have a shipping estimate. I specifically wanted to order from them being I have done so much business with them in the past with no issues. Figured as they are one of the larger retailers they would probably get stock refreshed quickly, but so far no luck.
bh pre orders are notoriously late , and slow. i buy all my gear there, just no pre order stuff, you will wait when others have stock.

Reactions: doubledown7d

I ordered a Dual controller setup on the March 13th from DJI direct. It shipped last night and will be here on Monday the 23rd. I also ordered some spare batteries and other small items and they also shipped from China and is do in to me this Friday.

Reactions: doubledown7d
I ordered a Dual controller setup on the March 13th from DJI direct. It shipped last night and will be here on Monday the 23rd. I also ordered some spare batteries and other small items and they also shipped from China and is do in to me this Friday.
Good news coming soon then hopefully!

Just out of curiosity I went back to an old suppliers website. I brought all my original gear off these guys, they're in Hong Kong. I don't know why I stopped using them, perhaps other suppliers had flasher websites or better 'sales' or what ever. I never had a problem with Flying Hobby, they were always solid. Just went there now and discovered they have a reasonable range of Inspire parts available, including TB48s. I just ordered two of the TB48s and they were US$199 each. The props are OOS but they have filters, wiring bits and pieces and some body parts too. Check them out, tell them Pete sent you!

www.flyinghobby.com

Just out of curiosity I went back to an old suppliers website. I brought all my original gear off these guys, they're in Hong Kong. I don't know why I stopped using them, perhaps other suppliers had flasher websites or better 'sales' or what ever. I never had a problem with Flying Hobby, they were always solid. Just went there now and discovered they have a reasonable range of Inspire parts available, including TB48s. I just ordered two of the TB48s and they were US$199 each. The props are OOS but they have filters, wiring bits and pieces and some body parts too. Check them out, tell them Pete sent you!

www.flyinghobby.com

Flying-hobby.com

I purchased the Dual remote setup back in early February and still have yet to receive the other remote. When i purchased the I1 i was told to expect the 2nd remote late February or first week of March. Called today and they said they have no clue when they'll be getting them in.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips