Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CINESSD STATION UG2 vs UG1

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the DJI CINESSD STATION UG2 is the latest and they stopped making the Thunderbolt version. Does anyone know if the UG2 is faster than the UG1 and how does it compare with the Thunderbolt version?
Cheers
Russell

Great to find out the answer - as we cannot get the thunderbolt version in Australia. I hear the TG is still only a little over twice the speed for the high price.

As far as I can tell, the DJI CINESSD STATION UG2 is the latest and they stopped making the Thunderbolt version. Does anyone know if the UG2 is faster than the UG1 and how does it compare with the Thunderbolt version?
Cheers
Russell
The 960Gb CineSSD does not work with any of the stations but the UG2. For the 960Gb CineSSD you need the UG2 version of the station. That is the main difference. The CineSSDs limit the speed rather than the connection to your computer does I would say, especially if you have the Thunderbolt version of the station (again, not usable with the 960 Gb version). To understand the different speeds, watch this:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez