Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI + DroneBase

You guys should link zillow (or another) to your app, I do what @licensed pilot suggested, it's a pain to go back and forth from the app to zillow and back...
THAT would be sweet. I start my day by double-checking the list of missions I plan to fly against MLS/Zillow as a last check, before getting on the road, to minimize the ackward "oh, my house sold last week " moment.

Reactions: Bigdz
Posted this in the PhantomPilots group as well.

Pretty proud of this and since all of you enjoy DJI products, I figured I'd post on how DJI has just re-invested in us at DroneBase along with Union Square Ventures, Accel and Upfront. 99% of the jobs that have gone through our platform have been flown by Inspires and Phantoms and a number of qualified pilots in these forums have helped us get to this point. So thank you for all of your help.

DroneBase raises from Union Square to pay any pilot for aerial footage
Hi Nick,

What causes this?
upload_2017-2-28_16-25-21.png

Hey so I can't put my payment information for dronebase in my account to collect my 19 dollars. It says I must complete a mission first, when I have currently completed 3 and been paid for one. Thoughts??

Posted this in the PhantomPilots group as well.

Pretty proud of this and since all of you enjoy DJI products, I figured I'd post on how DJI has just re-invested in us at DroneBase along with Union Square Ventures, Accel and Upfront. 99% of the jobs that have gone through our platform have been flown by Inspires and Phantoms and a number of qualified pilots in these forums have helped us get to this point. So thank you for all of your help.

DroneBase raises from Union Square to pay any pilot for aerial footage

Hey so I can't put my payment information for dronebase in my account to collect my 19 dollars. It says I must complete a mission first, when I have currently completed 3 and been paid for one. Thoughts??

I saw that you posted in another thread, so i answered that one. For any direct questions if you have an account, reach out to [email protected] - we also have numerous other contact us emails on the site. Posting in this forum may result in slow responses or no responses since we aren't actively monitoring this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla