Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD: DJI GL658C Remote Control

• Thread starter Deleted member 26547
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26547

SOLD.

Lightly used GL658C up for sale. Parted it out from my Inspire 1 package. Works great and has about 13 hours of use on it. In excellent shape with only some light cosmetic wear from setting it down on dry grass. Comes with just the controller. Asking $130 shipped to lower 48 states, just add 3% for PP.

Please PM me for questions or higher quality images.

IMG_0033.jpgIMG_0034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jim Weist
Lightly used GL658C up for sale. Parted it out from my Inspire 1 package. Works great and has about 13 hours of use on it. In excellent shape with only some light cosmetic wear from setting it down on dry grass. Comes with just the controller. Asking $300 + $20 for shipping.

Please PM me for questions or higher quality images.

View attachment 20901 View attachment 20902
Just the usual questions.......
  • Location?
  • What dollars? (AUD/CAD)

Reactions: Jim Weist
Dropping the price a bit to move this off my plate.

Thanks mod.
Controller is still available, Shoemaker, if you're interested.

Dropping the price another $20. $260 + shipping now.

Dropping price again, this time free shipping. $260 total. Just add 3% for PP.

@Presman please read our rules regarding Classifieds postings and do not hijack other members threads.
If you have an item you wish to sell/list do so separately.

My apologies. I have had several people do that to my posts recently.

Dropping the price again. It's in great shape, I just want to get it out of my closet. $240 shipped and PP.

Dropping price to $200 + shipping. I want this gone. Anyone help a fellow pilot out?

Hey bud would I be able to use this controller with my Inspire 1 to operate the camera? If so then I am interested and I am actually in Huntsville Alabama until next Friday so I could possibly come to you.

Hi. I'm 90% sure you can. My Inspire had 2 remotes and one was set to master while the other was slave. I can't say 100% because I don't know your setup, but that was one of the big selling features of the Inspire 1 Pro pack.
Below is a video from DJI about it.

Let me know if you want to meet up. I'm pretty flexible time wise.

Hi. I'm 90% sure you can. My Inspire had 2 remotes and one was set to master while the other was slave. I can't say 100% because I don't know your setup, but that was one of the big selling features of the Inspire 1 Pro pack.
Below is a video from DJI about it.

Let me know if you want to meet up. I'm pretty flexible time wise.
Well I am interested bud..I will message you back tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnjamin123