Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO App Screen Rotate

Reaction score
I wish the screen would rotate. It only rotates when I go into camera view. As a result, everything else that I do with the app on the iPhone S5 which is attached to the remote control has to be done with me looking at it sideways.

As an aside, in order to delete video clips are photos from the library it looks like I have to stick the SD card in my MacBook Pro to delete them.

Are you mounting the phone portrait like? On the device holder for the remote you should see two "wings" that pop out and allow you to mount it in landscape mode so you won't have to look at it sideways anymore.

Reactions: Dr_Dooms
I wish the screen would rotate. It only rotates when I go into camera view. As a result, everything else that I do with the app on the iPhone S5 which is attached to the remote control has to be done with me looking at it sideways.

As an aside, in order to delete video clips are photos from the library it looks like I have to stick the SD card in my MacBook Pro to delete them.
Just one of those things that makes me go WTF DJI!?!?!?!??! I totally agree.

Reactions: JamesSpringPilot
Oh no I do have it on the remote properly. When I open the DJI at the intro page will not rotate – everything is fine once I go to Cameraview in relation to the remote. When I go to areas like DJI login and the library that is where things were just do not rotate. The first page you see that says inside a button "go to Cameraview" is also sideways until I going to Cameraview and everything is just fine in relationship to the remote. I think the app was just designed that way. I can always take a picture of it to show everyone. I hope my description makes sense.

Everything was good with the old DJI go app that's why I wonder why they didn't just make everything rotate in the new upgraded app.

I need the DJI app to be able to rotate.. so i Can Mount my iPad standing. I dont get it,, its expensive drones. Why would they make the app like this ?? Is there any where we Can give suggestions directly to the DJI app development team ?

I need the DJI app to be able to rotate.. so i Can Mount my iPad standing. I dont get it,, its expensive drones. Why would they make the app like this ?? Is there any where we Can give suggestions directly to the DJI app development team ?
Its the only Way to Mount my iPad ,, Else i have to view it sideways

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips