Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Goggles RE, CrystalSky 7.85, X3, and Osmo Handle

Reaction score
Selling some items I have. All prices are USD for the items shipped to you in CONUS. I live in and will ship from Harleysville, Pennsylvania.

DJI Goggles Racing Edition are a couple months old. My wife bought them for me. I just don't get to use them. I mostly fly on vacation, for a job, or just around the area by myself. I just don't want to lug them on a trip, need them for work, or feel comfortable wearing them by myself somewhere. They are really amazing screens. They worked perfect with my Mavic Pro, I've used them to watch movies, a racing sim, and with a Nintendo switch. Asking $425 for the whole package that includes: DJI Goggles Racing Edition, Charger, micro usb cable (not pictured), HDMI cable (not pictured), manual, 2x lhcp antennas, manual, original box, lens cloth, carrying case, DJI soft carrying sleeve.

SOLD - CrystalSky 7.85 High Brightness that came with an Inspire bundle I just bought. Again, I just don't have much use for it. My workflow with my Inspire is built around the Apple products I've been using for years and I love my Mavic for being portable and can't see myself carrying this screen with it. It's a really nice screen much easier to see and lasts much longer than my iPad. Including a PolarPro screen protector and mounting bracket that I believe works with Inspire, Phantom 3 and 4, and Matrice controllers. In great condition. Asking $525 for: CrystalSky 7.85 High-Brightness display, charging hub, 2 batteries, manuals, mounting bracket, screws for mounting bracket, mounting bracket manual, mounting bracket screwdriver, original boxes for both CrystalSky and mounting bracket.

Zenmuse X3 Camera - I originally attempted to buy an Inspire here that did not come with a camera. Bought one from another member. The Inspire deal didn't actually work out and then I bought a package that did include an X3. I have no need for 2 X3 cameras. Tested and works great. In great shape. Asking what I paid for it which was $300. Includes case and end cap to protect port.

SOLD - Osmo Handle that was also included with an Inspire that I bought. We already have an Osmo+ and don't need a second. In pretty good condition with some usage wear around the handle. Works great. Asking $125 for a package that includes: Osmo handle, camera mount, cap, charger, and battery. Can also include an X5 bracket for this.

Additional photos of everything can be seen here: DJI Items

Attachments

• IMG_9012.JPG
    IMG_9012.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2740.JPG
    IMG_2740.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4596.JPG
    IMG_4596.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6735.JPG