Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Pro, X5 Camera and LOTS of Extras UK Sale

Reaction score
DJI Inspire 1 Pro in excellent condition with many extras for all you need to get great images and video from this professional setup. This drone has only been owned by me and has never had a knock or heavy landing and has been well cared for. However in the last year it has hardly been used and is just collecting dust as I have moved onto other interests.

Price £1600

Includes:

Original carry case (zip broken as most of them do!) has a strap instead.

Zenmuse X5 camera with 15mm DJI Lens (yes includes the lens)

DJI Inspire 1 Pro drone with;
One controller
DJI Charger + additional remote charging lead
Set of props
DJI Harness
16GB MicroSD Card
Set of Dewer filters
Landing Mat included
2 Sun shades for controller
15mm DJI Lens for X5 camera

smartPowercharge unit (£350 when new) Professional battery charger and maintainer for TB47's and TB48's and can also charge two controllers at once.

Nvidia Shield Tablet with lead for attaching to controller and charger - it will be factory reset ready for you. great bit of kit.

Four batteries as below (DJI rate these for 200 uses so plenty left - all charge to 100%)
2x TB47 batteries
Batt 1 - 27 charges
Batt 2 - 28 charges

2x TB48 batteries
Batt 3 - 27 charges
Batt 4 - 29 charges

All in excellent condition and maintained - all faultless, any inspection welcome. Was on Ebay but after seeing their fees its now here and on Gumtree with lots of images here

Cash on collection or bank transfer OK

I can deliver within 30 miles of Leicester if required but prefer pickup so I can demo it for buyer.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on 0116 2862183 - Chris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop