Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Pro, 3 batteries for sale (based in UK)

Reaction score
Hi,

I've made the very difficult decision to sell my Inspire to fund a Phantom 4 Pro and some other bits which I feel will suit my needs better, primarily due to portability and single man operation. This is just a bit overkill for me at the moment.

I've listed it as a Pro but technically this is an original Inspire with the upgrade kit to allow it to take the X5 camera; I have seen a few comments regarding the motor power but DJI wouldn't supply the upgrade kit if the original motors weren't capable of carrying the larger camera and I noticed very little difference in performance after upgrading; it flies fantastically.

Includes:
  • DJI Inspire 1 with upgrade kit
  • X5 Camera with DJI original lens
  • 1x Controller (B)
  • 2x TB47 batteries
  • 1x TB48 battery
  • Regular Charger
  • Quick charger
  • Spare set of propellers
  • Carry case (one zip is broken, seems to be a common issue. Still functional as it.
  • Backpack (fits everything in quite well)
  • I also have a cheap ebay screen shade and an anenometer I'll throw in
Everything works perfectly. It has been looked after and treated like a newborn kitten. That said, the camera was dropped once (as happens when being overly careful) and has some cosmetic damage and the shade has broken, there is no problem at all with functionality. The tape you can see is just to hold the flat cable in place.

Would prefer a UK buyer and for you to collect so I can show you it in operation, though I am willing to ship it if required, I have the original box. Will be sad to see it go, maybe in the future I'll save up for an Inspire 2 (or 3, or 4) though!

Looking for £2,275. Would look at swapping for a P4P+cash

Any questions please ask.

Listed on Gumtree too.

Attachments

• IMAG0392[1].jpg
    IMAG0392[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMAG0395[1].jpg
    IMAG0395[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMAG0398[1].jpg
    IMAG0398[1].jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0400[1].jpg
    IMAG0400[1].jpg
    2 MB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Forgot the most important shot!

Attachments

• inspirepro.JPG
    inspirepro.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 29
@DG1989 you might struggle to get that I fear - i just bought an approved used Pro V2 from Heliguy (albeit with only 1 battery and no backpack) with a year warranty for £2400.

Price dropped to £2,350 for a quick sale. Found a good deal on a P4P and would like to get it sorted before going away in a week's time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi