Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Tello with GameSir Controller - Instructions on Getting them Working

Reaction score
The documentation for drones and controllers isn't always the best. I think they figure that someone who uses drones has the ability to figure things out by themselves. I'm not always great at figuring it out but having struggled through and researched online, I thought that I would post some brief instructions for someone who might benefit:tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Note: I got the GameSir Controller for the Tello drone because it was mentioned on Amazon. I have seen from YouTube that other controllers also work but the instructions below are for the GameSir controller that I used.

The DJI Tello app should be installed on the Android/Apple smartphone/tablet first. Before starting: have all three of phone/tablet, Tello drone and GameSir controller fully or mostly charged.

Last edited:
The documentation for drones and controllers isn't always the best. I think they figure that someone who uses drones has the ability to figure things out by themselves. I'm not always great at figuring it out but having struggled through and researched online, I thought that I would post some brief instructions for someone who might benefit:

Note: I got the GameSir Controller for the Tello drone because it was mentioned on Amazon. I have seen from YouTube that other controllers also work but the instructions below are for the GameSir controller that I used.

The DJI Tello app should be installed on the Android/Apple smartphone/tablet first. Before starting: have all three of phone/tablet, Tello drone and GameSir controller fully or mostly charged.
Have no idea why you are posting this here.

Suggest you try the Tello forum.......

Have no idea why you are posting this here.

Suggest you try the Tello forum.......

Wondering the same thing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah