Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Main Controlled Died!

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by stefano_inspired, Jan 23, 2018.

1. stefano_inspired

Hi all,
    I've a problem with my Inspire 1, configured with dual controller.

The behaviour is this:
    - both (main and secondary) controllers work fine with the drone, primary can manage the fly and secondary the gimbal, bat both are not able to connect to DJI GO
    - when I connect the tablet/smartphone to the primary controller, the DJI GO status remains "disconnected", and I don't see any signal of live from the tablet/smartphone except that it's in charge
    - when I connect the tablet/smartphone to the secondary controller, the DJI GO status is still "disconnected", but the tablet/smartphone recognises that there is something attached (and it's in charge too).

Is there a way to promote the secondary controller to primary WITHOUT using DJI GO?

With DJI GO is disconnected, I cannot change the controller configuration for change controllers role -from secondary to main or viceversa-.
    The technician from the shop told me that I should buy another "main" controller....

It seems impossible to me that there is not another way than DJI GO App to change the controller role.... even a hardware change.

Thanks in advanced for your help!
    Stefano

2. stefano_inspired

DJI Store solved the issue.
    They changed the role between the two controllers.

3. TruGreen

thats what I told you to do over on the DJI forum, glad to hear its fixed. but why did you pay somebody to do it?

4. stefano_inspired

I didn't :)
    they did it for free

5. TruGreen

still unsure why go through the hassle of taking it all there. when it was very simple to do at home. but oh well, long as it works now