Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Warning regarding NFZ

Reaction score
Time to Clear up a few things for the INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE/COUNTRIES 1) THE USA FAA HAS NO CONTROL and LAWS 2) The International LAWS are done by Convention mainly ICAO 3) Every COUNTRY has their OWN Rules for Aviation Here is the Kicker: I am a Commercial Airline Captain, Instructor, Examiner for the Airbus Airliners, with over 20,000+ hours Flying domestic and internationally. In terms of WORLD wide Aviation there are 2 main AUTHORITIES: 1) UK CAA - THEY ARE NUMBER ONE !!! 2) USA FAA OMH IF YOU WANT A JOB ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD MAN YOU BETTER HOLD A UK ATPL PILOTS LICENCE !!! OK ALL THAT OUT OF THE WAY. CURENTLY I AM LIVING AND FLYING IN VIETNAM. I went onto the DJI website to get permission to fly the Mavic INSIDE the Airport Boundary to film documentary with all permissions in place at the Ho Chi Minh International Airport. NOW GET THIS !!!!!! PERMISSION DENIED !!!! Sorry in advance for what comes next !! The USA has ZERO Control in VIETNAM AVIATION, Hey Vietnam has there OWN CAA !!! So if you are international BE CAREFUL really careful. But the killer her is the DJI Database WILL F*UCK YOU and DJI WILL ALLOW IT TO F@CK YOU. So dont be surprised INTERNATIONALLY you WILL loose MONEY and JOBS !!!! Politically I wish that DJI would admit this !!!!!!! By the way DJI THANK YOU FOR COSTING ME MONEY and REPUTATION !!! THIS SUCKS !!!! You think? Well you know exactly what I am thinking. But Guess What, I took the Mavic to the BEACH yesterday in Nha Trang, Vietnam, Guess what....F@CKING PROHIBITED NO FLY and No info to support it. So International BOYS YOU ARE WARNED. Unfortunatly I WILL NOT BE BUYING an INSPIRE 2 unless this problem gets SOLVED. Hey Americans Deal with your OWN problems BEFORE trying to contol the rest of the WORLD of DRONES !!!!! DeWayne Young UK ATPL Captain Airbus [email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez