Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Does somebody have ever had this Gimbal Noise problem ??

Reaction score
Hey Guys
Need some help from Inspire 2 user...
This is my third Inspire 2,a brand new one and i got a strange noise coming from the part that control or power the gimbal.
I've never hear that kind of noise from my two previous Inspire 2
See the video that i did in the link below

It kinda sound like a old hard drive and you can see that the noise start right after the gimbal make a small quick "twitch"
Any idea what this could be ?
Thanks !!

Last edited:
Hey Guys
Need some help from Inspire 2 user...
This is my third Inspire 2,a brand new one and i got a strange noise coming from the part that control or power the gimbal.
I've never hear that kind of noise from my two previous Inspire 2
See the video that i did in the link below

It kinda sound like a old hard drive and you can see that the noise start right after the gimbal make a small quick "twitch"
Any idea what this could be ?
Thanks !!
I had exactly the same noise on mine, it stopped after a few seconds but the roll axis kept drifting during flight.
Check the gimbal is perfectly balanced.

Reactions: Mr.Burns.666
Hi Stephen and thanks for your comment !
The X5s on the video above is the second brand new X5s camera that i've try on this brand new Inspire 2
With the first X5s,the noise was louder and the Gimbal Calibration was longer,weird and "not smooth at all"
Definitively not normal...
With this second X5s,the Gimbal Calibration is fast...smooth and normal.
I've hard time to believe that i'm so unlucky that i've receive two brand new X5s,each one from a different store...
So it would seem to me that this is a problem related to the drone...one of the part that is responsible to control or drive the camera
Check the link below of the Gimbal Calibration with the first X5s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly36