Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Drone flight Training

Have you received formal piloting instruction?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm new to flying Drones but flew RC Fixed wings and Rotary aircraft over a decade ago... I've recently received my sUAV certification and have purchased an Inspire 2. I also have an Inspire 1 that I'm working with while waiting on the I2. As easy as it is to just go out and fly, I would like to start from with the proper training so that my skills do not include a number of bad practices.

Can anyone recommend a good online training site? Basic and advanced training, dealing with Runaways, legal releases, piloting skills beyond the general hobbyist. I have briefly looked at DroneU but can't tell if it is a good option or not.

I would appreciate any of your thoughts.

Mark

Hello Mark.
Maybe it is better if you tell where you live.I could't find this in your profile neither.Good luck:D

I am in Utah.... USA, home of the new Bears Ears National Monument. Another 1.35 million acres we can not fly in.. :)

Sad you're living in such a beautifull area and finding a place to fly.:(

I am in Utah.... USA, home of the new Bears Ears National Monument. Another 1.35 million acres we can not fly in.. :)
Once you get your certificate, apply for permission to fly in the national park, especially if you're just going to do it to pad your show reel. It might take awhile for them to OK it, but you might get it and if you do, I'll bet you'll get great video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont