Dual Display for Inspire 1 controllers

Reaction score
I have added an FPV and GoPro camera and secondary transmitter to an Inspire 1. The new camera require a separate display to view besides the display to control the drone.

Are there any places that make a bracket that mounts securely to the controller that will allow two 7” displays to be set side by side for viewing.

When my camera operator controls the X5 camera, I lose all forward vision (even though I still have ground view of the aircraft). For safety I want to maintain a FPV view also, while the camera can be gimbled elsewhere.

You can contact @Florida Drone Supply and talk to them about mounting 2 monitors with the Seacraft Tray and adapters they stock.

Reactions: K81_Chevy and Kelv
I have an Inspire 1 Pro to which I have added a fixed FPV camera to the nose cone. I wear Epson Moverio BT300 headset which provides LOS and main camera view. On the controller I have Flysight screen which gives me the FPV view from the fixed camera. This setup is easy to manage and does not cause neck strain from additional monitor weight.
ttfn