Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Estate Agent Drone Photographer?

Y
As a hobbyist I like to fly were its clear open and no crowds but occasionally people seem to materialise from nowhere and your bird is in the air, they start asking questions which in its self is a distraction so I land the bird and switch off then start and answer any questions that I can. However if one of you licensed guys are about and see something that is wrong I would be pleased to be put right, so you all could take the initiative and help educate us lesser mortals in the safe practise of flying. I dont mean this disrespectfully as I and I would think a lot of hobbyist would appreciate the help
You remind me of myself:rolleyes:
& then I met @DennisR:oops:
I'll take the night photo down @lake_flyer if you find it to be offensive... only for you:rolleyes:

I'll take the night photo down @lake_flyer if you find it to be offensive... only for you:rolleyes:
I am not offended by your photo which is beautiful. And 2 years ago I would have been as proud as you are. I wish there was this world where we could just do anything we wanted. But there isn't. And there won't be. I would like to fly over the busy port of Rotterdam at night. What a great picture it would be. But unless I get a special permit (AND a IFR rating) I will never be able to do it.

Not aiming at you at all. It's just that as long as you find pictures like this on a hobby forum, the world isn't ready yet for less rules, only more.

I thank you all for your advice as you say about taking control of the situation I always ask onlookers to stay were they are and keep hold of any children and dogs ( they are more likely to run towards the aircraft ) and then land my aircraft at lest 50 meters away and power down

I put a box of my business cards outside of my landing zone, people love free info and it's got me work on a few occasions. Once landed I go and chat with them and invite them in as long as they agree to listen to my instruction, they can then see the 2nd monitor and converse. People form a line at some locations!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont