Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

from Yuneec Q500 to Inspire

Reaction score
Got my Inspire yesterday - first video had no audio - ? - the Yuneec is a good little trainer but this Inspire is unbelievable - fast - quiet

OK - I read up on it - there is no mic - I wonder of you can add one - I like hearing my RPM's and I rarely add a soundtrack

I guess if you like it you can always add a small auxiliary mic. I can not imagine wanting that sound but to each his own. There are some pretty nice, small mics to be had.

I wonder if you could record the sounds from another location without the prop noise, and add it in like music?

I wonder if you could record the sounds from another location without the prop noise, and add it in like music?
When I film the races at a speedway here in NY that is what I do. I have a cheap mic I bought on amazon and I set it up on the side of the track and just let it record. I try to start each recording with a description of what is about to happen and a time since it makes it easier to match them up later. A lot of times I do not even sync the cars to the video (not possible with all subject matter) and it still sounds and looks fine.

OK - I used Movie Maker to add audio to my video from my iTunes content not realizing I would run into a copy write problem with FB and You Tube.

Looking for a way to put music to my video - I've been using Movie Maker to edit - my music selections from my iTunes library get rejected by FB and U Tube due to copy writes.

When I film the races at a speedway here in NY that is what I do. I have a cheap mic I bought on amazon and I set it up on the side of the track and just let it record. I try to start each recording with a description of what is about to happen and a time since it makes it easier to match them up later. A lot of times I do not even sync the cars to the video (not possible with all subject matter) and it still sounds and looks fine.
can you post a video? i am really interested :)

I also have to say that I was surprised that there was no sound. I initially thought it was broken. LOL!!!! In my opinion, I like to here how the motors and props sound before I replaced it with music.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop