FS: DJI CrystalSky 5.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb.

Reaction score
Just not a fan and would prefer to just use my phone or iPad. Includes everything it came with (battery, box, charger) and has a screen protector on it. I'll also throw in an Osmo charger to power the hub.

$400 (US) shipped.

Last edited:
Honestly, it's more of an iOS/Android thing and just being used to popping my phone in there and going. I also tend to not want to carry it around with the Mavic.

For a dedicated drone screen, there is nothing better... it's bright and stable.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Honestly, it's more of an iOS/Android thing and just being used to popping my phone in there and going. I also tend to not want to carry it around with the Mavic.

For a dedicated drone screen, there is nothing better... it's bright and stable.
I agree with you about being an iOS fan and I have the 7.85” UB crystal sky but the Android system just doesn’t cut it for me.
Nothing against Android if you’re used to it but I mainly use my 9.7” iPad for most of my flying. Unless it’s very sunny and bright and then I’ll pull it out of my case.

Just not a fan and would prefer to just use my phone or iPad. Includes everything it came with (battery, box, charger) and has a screen protector on it. I'll also throw in an Osmo charger to power the hub.

$400 (US) shipped.
View attachment 22094
May I ask is it the high brightness screen or the ultra bright CS? And does it come with the mounting bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.