Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: DJI CrystalSky 5.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb.

Reaction score
Just not a fan and would prefer to just use my phone or iPad. Includes everything it came with (battery, box, charger) and has a screen protector on it. I'll also throw in an Osmo charger to power the hub.

$400 (US) shipped.
764A8334.JPG

Last edited:
Honestly, it's more of an iOS/Android thing and just being used to popping my phone in there and going. I also tend to not want to carry it around with the Mavic.

For a dedicated drone screen, there is nothing better... it's bright and stable.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Honestly, it's more of an iOS/Android thing and just being used to popping my phone in there and going. I also tend to not want to carry it around with the Mavic.

For a dedicated drone screen, there is nothing better... it's bright and stable.
I agree with you about being an iOS fan and I have the 7.85” UB crystal sky but the Android system just doesn’t cut it for me.
Nothing against Android if you’re used to it but I mainly use my 9.7” iPad for most of my flying. Unless it’s very sunny and bright and then I’ll pull it out of my case.

Just not a fan and would prefer to just use my phone or iPad. Includes everything it came with (battery, box, charger) and has a screen protector on it. I'll also throw in an Osmo charger to power the hub.

$400 (US) shipped.
View attachment 22094
May I ask is it the high brightness screen or the ultra bright CS? And does it come with the mounting bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet