Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FS: TB48 Battery

1buddyc

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Very gently used, stored and charged properly, No Cosmetic Damage, No Swelling or Puffing and I'm thinking around 20 or so Charges but cant swear to it. I've had it for a spare and haven't used it in awhile
$115 Shipped, I pay the PayPal fees and Free Shipping. Money back if not satisfied upon return of battery.
SORRY, will ONLY SHIP in the Lower 48 States. Shipping is from Texas, payment is in U.S. Dollars.
Thanks for looking.

CIMG3127.JPGCIMG3128.JPGCIMG3130.JPG

Very gently used, stored and charged properly, No Cosmetic Damage, No Swelling or Puffing and I'm thinking around 20 or so Charges but cant swear to it. I've had it for a spare and haven't used it in awhile
$115 Shipped, I pay the PayPal fees and Free Shipping. Money back if not satisfied upon return of battery.
SORRY, will ONLY SHIP in the Lower 48 States. Shipping is from Texas, payment is in U.S. Dollars.
Thanks for looking.

View attachment 22142View attachment 22143View attachment 22144
How do I get in touch with you to buy the TB48?

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for looking.

I would like to purchase 1-2 battery. My email is [email protected] or call me 323.351.0582. Jun

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adidasCampusShoes