Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Full Inspire 2 filming package X7 camera and full set of lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspire 2, X7 camera, full set of four lenses, crystalsky monitor 7.85", Cendence Controller, 2nd Slave Controller, DJI CINESSD 480GB, CINESSD Station plus complete filming package CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, prop guards unused, hand-held carbon fibre handles for ground filming and tripod holder to hold the drone in the tripod. The complete package is immaculate!! Have to sell with utter sadness due to onset of Alzheimer's. I'm in the UK. I meant to add 6 off TB50 batteries and 4 off WB37 batteries included.

Last edited:
Inspire 2, X7 camera, full set of four lenses, crystalsky monitor 7.85", Cendence Controller, 2nd Slave Controller, DJI CINESSD 480GB, CINESSD Station plus complete filming package CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes, prop guards unused, hand-held carbon fibre handles for ground filming and tripod holder to hold the drone in the tripod. The complete package is immaculate!! Have to sell with utter sadness due to onset of Alzheimer's. I'm in the UK. I meant to add 6 off TB50 batteries and 4 off WB37 batteries included.

Hi

How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo