Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Getting my feet wet so to speak

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and I am pretty much a hobbyist at this point. I like gadgets and the inspire 2 fits the bill. So I started off with a Mavic Pro a few years ago and then got a phantom 4 pro afterwards. I got the itch to upgrade to the inspire 2 after reading about it on YouTube and so I parted ways with both my Mavic and Phantom that had been sitting in my closet. I actually won the Inspire 2 while I was on vacation in Costa Rica. I was staying in a very remote area where the internet is very weak, but I got lucky one night with a good signal on the dock as I was winding down and snagged my first inspire 2 on ebay. I am pretty stoked to have it and yes I am a gadget nut. I guess I have to be in order to buy such an expensive drone and not use it professionally. Oh well, I only live once and I work a lot of hours so it's a treat to myself. I want to sell off some of the items that came with it so I just have to patient and wait till I satisfy the forum requirements. I actually just picked up another one as a backup that has a software glitch so if I can get it fixed then it was a pretty sweet dea considering what I paid for it. Now all I have to do is make some time in my super hectic schedule to find some nice areas to fly it. Happy flying!! Now off to bed to rest for work tomorrow...zzzzzz:rolleyes:

I am new to the forum and I am pretty much a hobbyist at this point. I like gadgets and the inspire 2 fits the bill. So I started off with a Mavic Pro a few years ago and then got a phantom 4 pro afterwards. I got the itch to upgrade to the inspire 2 after reading about it on YouTube and so I parted ways with both my Mavic and Phantom that had been sitting in my closet. I actually won the Inspire 2 while I was on vacation in Costa Rica. I was staying in a very remote area where the internet is very weak, but I got lucky one night with a good signal on the dock as I was winding down and snagged my first inspire 2 on ebay. I am pretty stoked to have it and yes I am a gadget nut. I guess I have to be in order to buy such an expensive drone and not use it professionally. Oh well, I only live once and I work a lot of hours so it's a treat to myself. I want to sell off some of the items that came with it so I just have to patient and wait till I satisfy the forum requirements. I actually just picked up another one as a backup that has a software glitch so if I can get it fixed then it was a pretty sweet dea considering what I paid for it. Now all I have to do is make some time in my super hectic schedule to find some nice areas to fly it. Happy flying!! Now off to bed to rest for work tomorrow...zzzzzz:rolleyes:
Welcome you came to the right place:)

Reactions: slim.slamma

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido