Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Happy

Reaction score
Website
www.oyibo-vfx.com
Well, just ordered (and paid) the Inspire 2 with X5S and two spare batteries.
Also, I swapped one Mavic with spare battery and car charger for a brand new iPad Pro 9,7 cell + WiFi.
I think I'm happy....

Reactions: Advexure
Beautiful! Enjoy it! What kind of work do you plan on doing in Nigeria with the I2?...you'll love the iPad Pro (assume you're aware but you will need an adapter extension to mount that on the stock device holder on the I2)

Beautiful! Enjoy it! What kind of work do you plan on doing in Nigeria with the I2?...you'll love the iPad Pro (assume you're aware but you will need an adapter extension to mount that on the stock device holder on the I2)

Not bringing the I2 to Nigeria. To much risks. And here the Mavic does a wonderful job.
The I2 with mostly used at home. Active Track and Autopilot's Follow, Focus and Peni mode. And of course AirSpace

The 9.7" iPad Pro seems to be able to (just barely) fit the stock device holder according to spec (iPad width 169.5mm, holder max width 170mm). Is it not the case in practice as I'm also looking to do the same?

Thanks!

The 9.7" iPad Pro seems to be able to (just barely) fit the stock device holder according to spec (iPad width 169.5mm, holder max width 170mm). Is it not the case in practice as I'm also looking to do the same?

Thanks!
I use Ipad Pro 9.7 and it fits fine with stock holder. Used to work fine on my phantom 4 remote too

Reactions: Oyibo VFX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu