Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello everyone, drone attorney here...

Reaction score
Website
www.txdronelawyer.com
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am an attorney that recently decided to devote my practice to the emerging area of drone law. I have been involved in aviation all my life, and have logged over 2000 hours in many types of fixed-wing airplanes (Aeronca Chief to King Air). My legal experience includes a mix of aviation, business, insurance, litigation, and other areas - counseling companies ranging from start-ups to large multi-national corporations.

As most of you know, the current focus of drone law is on Section 333 Exemptions, and what I call post-grant compliance - said another way - figuring out what to do after you have been granted your exemption. As I see from the posts of this forum, many have received their 333 Exemption only to find out you may need a COA, or that the many limitations contained in the 333 are not compatible with your business plan. Of course, as this business sector continues to grow, the legal needs will change, as all of the commercial operators begin to hire employees, buy new equipment, lease office space, need advice on insurance, contracts, and perhaps even acquire other companies.

These are very exciting times for all of us, and I am proud to be a part of it. If you are looking for something to do, consider checking out my website - www.txdronelawyer.com - and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to email or call.

Happy flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop