Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello from Drone Dudes

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Im Jake - I work with Drone Dudes out of LA as head technician and UAS Pilot. I needed 10 posts to list some items in the classifieds but wanted to introduce myself - im 25 years old from LA currently living and working in LA full time with Drone Dudes. We provide aerial services for TV, Movies, Music Videos, Commercials, live events, etc. Ive flown Inspire since the I1 came out and have numerous hours on Alta, M600, MFD 5000, and FPV aircraft. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Hey Guys,

Im Jake - I work with Drone Dudes out of LA as head technician and UAS Pilot. I needed 10 posts to list some items in the classifieds but wanted to introduce myself - im 25 years old from LA currently living and working in LA full time with Drone Dudes. We provide aerial services for TV, Movies, Music Videos, Commercials, live events, etc. Ive flown Inspire since the I1 came out and have numerous hours on Alta, M600, MFD 5000, and FPV aircraft. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Welcome Jake. I met some of your group years ago on the southern Oregon coast. I was flying a phantom and this dude came running down, introduced himself as one of the Drone Dudes and said they were getting ready to fly the new DJI Inspire 1. That was March 15, 2015. Here are a couple shots from that evening. We’ve come a long way since then technology wise. The guys were Matt and Andrew. Are they still around?

06fea025fd02e098d91cae829cceeb1e.jpg
d80b5b878480f1db8c787fe0f544ae5e.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207