Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello From Illinois

Reaction score
New member, but not new flyer.

I have a Mavic Air ( original ), a Mavic 2 Pro and, a Mini 2 and an Inspire 1 with X5.

I joined the forum just to see what you guys are doing with your Inspire 1, as I barely fly it and am thinking about selling it.
Inspire 1 with X5 and 2 remotes, 3 batteries 1xtb47 and 2xtb48 , bunch of propellers, zoom lense, and a GPC case, + Smart PowerCharge M100 and other extras...

Wondering if there is a market, and what would be a reasonable price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CoreySnipes
New member, but not new flyer. The world's biggest drone photo and video sharing platform | SkyPixel.com

I have a Mavic Air ( original ), a Mavic 2 Pro and, a Mini 2 and an Inspire 1 with X5.

I joined the forum just to see what you guys are doing with your Inspire 1, as I barely fly it and am thinking about selling it.
Inspire 1 with X5 and 2 remotes, 3 batteries 1xtb47 and 2xtb48 , bunch of propellers, zoom lense, and a GPC case, + Smart PowerCharge M100 and other extras...

Wondering if there is a market, and what would be a reasonable price.

eBay's probably your best reference for current pricing. Off the cuff I would say with the X5 and three working batteries you could still easily get $700-$900 (plus shipping) for that setup. More if you list the individual components separately.

Hello there,
How much are you asking for?
I'm living in Illinois too (southern part).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips