Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hello to all of you :-)

Reaction score
I bought a broken Inspire 2 and now I am repairing it. Today there was a first flight
This is a great aircraft. Recently I had Phantom 2.
Greetings to all of you

Hello, thanks you are asking.
I2 worked for rskorbital.com from UK and was sold by eBay user. It has broken absorption board and a motor mount in płace of joining with carbon tube of right back arm. So I will have to change the arm and absorption board. But after a few days of happiness a FPV camera became crazy and after first stabilization starts moving every 30s turn down, up, down, up and center. The pitch motor become hot. I called a service center in my country, but they said I2 should be send to Dji repair center in Germany.
May be you got any experience with that strange thing. I’ve searched this forum, but any thing doed’t work.
Until now I opened Assistent 2 in debug mode. There is a calibration function of FPV but nothing happens when you click calibration. I hope the camera isn’t broken and this is a software problem. By the way, a can’t rollback the firmware, this is V01.02.0100.
Greetings :)

Last edited:
Hello, thanks you are asking.
I2 worked for rskorbital.com from UK and was sold by eBay user. It has broken absorption board and a motor mount in płace of joining with carbon tube of right back arm. So I will have to change the arm and absorption board. But after a few days of happiness a FPV camera became crazy and after first stabilization starts moving every 30s turn down, up, down, up and center. The pitch motor become hot. I called a service center in my country, but they said I2 should be send to Dji repair center in Germany.
May be you got any experience with that strange thing. I’ve searched this forum, but any thing doed’t work.
Until now I opened Assistent 2 in debug mode. There is a calibration function of FPV but nothing happens when you click calibration. I hope the camera isn’t broken and this is a software problem. By the way, a can’t rollback the firmware, this is V01.02.0200.
Greetings :)

The info you received about sending it to DJI for repair is probably good advice. This is something you could be chasing and may lead to other issues if something internal is damaged. DJI's turnaround time is certainly getting better than it used to be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell