Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

help wanted

Reaction score
my guys i got my inspire 1 a 2 weeks ago and had a hard landing. The bird is blinking multiple colours and the rotors are not starting up. i checked for continuity across the board. Everything seems to works fine except for the blinking lights show and the rotors not spinning up. please help

What does this mean? "i checked for continuity across the board"

It sounds like it should go back to DJI for professional help.

Definitely need more information in order to help troubleshoot.

What colors is the Inspire blinking, any error messages when connected to controller, etc. The more, the better.... and also, pictures/videos go a long way as well

What colors is the Inspire blinking, any error messages when connected to controller, etc. The more, the better.... and also, pictures/videos go a long way as well
The colors are blinking red green blue. Controller connects normal .I going to add video now

the color are red blue green .

the color are red blue green .

take a look everything seems fine, I think the colors could be 4 red yellow green blue

Attachments

• rotors not spining up & multiple color led blinking .zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide