Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Help with stain on photos

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently started to see distortion with my photos and videos. I am new on this forum and seeking help from experience users on what I should do next.

The issues:

Photos- I have this stain on all my photos towards the left side of the frame. I have cleaned the lens and the mirror inside the camera with a cloth and still there.

Also, sometimes I get red and green pixels on the dark areas of the photo.

Video-
I noticed sometimes the color goes in and out and like stated above, I start to see red and green pixels on dark areas of the shot.

Hello,

I recently started to see distortion with my photos and videos. I am new on this forum and seeking help from experience users on what I should do next.

The issues:

Photos- I have this stain on all my photos towards the left side of the frame. I have cleaned the lens and the mirror inside the camera with a cloth and still there.

Also, sometimes I get red and green pixels on the dark areas of the photo.

Video-
I noticed sometimes the color goes in and out and like stated above, I start to see red and green pixels on dark areas of the shot.
You do not say what camera you are using?
Can you post an example?

Ahh - just have (ignore asking for an example).
Looks like a sensor issue in the first pic, however are you absolutely sure the lens is mating/connecting correctly to the camera body?
The second shot shows some contamination - probably within the lens elements. Do you have another lens you can try?

Ahh - just have (ignore asking for an example).
Looks like a sensor issue, however are you absolutely sure the lens is mating/connecting correctly to the camera body?

Using a X5s camera. How can I make sure it’s connexting correctly?

Ok I will give it a try. What about the stain/dark spot on the photo?
See my reply #4 above. This appears to be contamination (dust spot) within the elements of the lens itself which is why I asked whether you can try another lens to see if it is still present.

See my reply #4 above. This appears to be contamination (dust spot) within the elements of the lens itself which is why I asked whether you can try another lens to see if it is still present.

Thanks. I created a DJI case for my camera and prime lens. I have DJI Refresh; I will report back their findings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin