Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Here goes............1st ATTI mode flight....

First thing is to read warning on bottom of Gain Settings page: "Only advanced users should modify these settings. Any changes will affect aircraft attitude and gain. Make adjustments with extreme caution."

Expo just changes the linear effect of stick deflection to a curve, meaning the deflection from neutral is either de-sensitized or heightened. I like being able to do smooth yaw with the aircraft, having owned the P1 and P2, where the gimbal had to follow the aircraft and to get a smooth pan meant being very careful with yaw stick deflection.
In my opinion. Default setting should be for advanced and the 90 atti, .30 .30 expo. Should be for those of us just trying to learn. That's why we ask

Back again from another excellent ATTI flight, this time changing the ATTI gain to 90 and expo to 30 and 30. As above yes it's slightly more controllable and smoother as Quadpilot said, great for filming. But don't be fooled by the gains or expo, if you change the gains/expo by a lot, the difference is huge, that's why there's a warning and if you do, common sense should apply and only change in small increases and fly then change again if needed.

Back again from another excellent ATTI flight, this time changing the ATTI gain to 90 and expo to 30 and 30. As above yes it's slightly more controllable and smoother as Quadpilot said, great for filming. But don't be fooled by the gains or expo, if you change the gains/expo by a lot, the difference is huge, that's why there's a warning and if you do, common sense should apply and only change in small increases and fly then change again if needed.

Excellent point. Blade Strike, a DJI Forum support poster, has recommended that gain adjustments should be done at no more than 5% increments, since scaling is different for this firmware.

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Excellent point. Blade Strike, a DJI Forum support poster, has recommended that gain adjustments should be done at no more than 5% increments, since scaling is different for this firmware.
2nd test run. Quadpilot you had me pissed yesterday i love you today. Range rover over a Porsche any day! You got anymore pointers?

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Can you not change the gains on the fly like you can on the Naza M v2?

That way you are able to make adjustments while you are actually in the air and adjust to match your flying style and comfort zone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez