Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Hey hey

Reaction score
Howdy!
Wait I saw that a few threads below this one,, damnit two old(er) farts in one page : )

Have been looking around for a more 'in depth' help and contribution forum than the DJi.
I have a few 6 rotors, pixhawk gps lidar, mission plannning, etc etc,,,,,,,,,

Anywho~ we just picked up an inspire 1 V2 pro black and the thing is giving me hassle... It didn't come with a camera, so I just ebayed a zen x3, it arrived today so I cleaned the contacts up and put it on the inspire thinking what I have stated below was because of a missing camera......... anyhow..
I can't get the TX and the bird to connect,,,,, actually it seems more of an issue is - when you turn on the Inspire itself there are two overlapping - consistent monotonous - beep - beep - beep - beep,,, and eventually the beeps start to get out of sync. no pressing of the reset button on the inspire does anything, I've attempted all combinations of the 1/3/5 seconds things.. attaching the camera,, and it just stays limp hanging off the inspire.

In your recommendations,, is there a 'hard' reset for these boards? or is a component in this thing junk...
(oh the beeps are accompanied with no flashes, and camera does not initiate)

Anywho (again) Hallo!

Thank ya.
-W-

No led is a bad sign. Having beeps leads to hope. Maybe try to make it update itself by installing the camera and the update on the sd card in the camera as per the DJI drone update procedure?

: ) replaced the Ncore, Everything comes up, (no idea what vers firmware either is on)... Camera spools up - I get video feed, Now when I go to initiate the bird I get the fun "ESC error" even after multiple restarts. I'll parse the forum for a way to test the esc/motors, but does anyone have a quick link or know of a way to just yank and test them all at once with out any special equip?
Thank ya.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg