Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

High End Real Estate in Yellowstone Club, Montana

Reaction score
I am following up a discussion I had about how relevant the Inspire 2 is after 4 years.....
I posted a video yesterday that was shot with the Inspire 2 (Tavern Island, CT) and I am now posting a video of a high end property in Montana that I shot with the original Mavic Air to showcase that even such an inexpensive drone with a notable smaller sensor can produce stunning video !

I am following up a discussion I had about how relevant the Inspire 2 is after 4 years.....
I posted a video yesterday that was shot with the Inspire 2 (Tavern Island, CT) and I am now posting a video of a high end property in Montana that I shot with the original Mavic Air to showcase that even such an inexpensive drone with a notable smaller sensor can produce stunning video !
Nicely done. Which codec did you use for the final render? I've always wrestled with the low bitrate and narrow dynamic range of my Mavic Pro. But as long as the lighting is good, and you don't move too quickly, you can work around those shortcomings.

D

To be quite honest, when I shoot this kind of real estate with a Mavic Air I shoot normal color profile, barely any color correction/grading and then export out of Final Cut at default settings....no magic here! As long as it is shot under great lighting conditions and will look great right out of the box.

Reactions: Donnie Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth